Visual Domain partnered with realestate.com.au to develop a six-part video series: Three Birds Renovations. The series was so successful, that REA immediately signed on for a second season with 8 episodes which has recently just finished airing. It has been realestate.com.au’s most successful video series ever, achieving results of over 400,000 video views, over 200,000 article views and over 3.5 million people reached on Facebook.
The objectives of the web series were as follows:
– Build REA’s digital presence through multiple web series and daily social media content
– Develop an emotional connection with audiences online
– Transform realestate.com.au from a property portal into a prominent digital content publisher
– Provide renovation and design inspiration for the general public
– Solidify the Realestate.com.au brand by engaging with the general public
– Demonstrate realestate.com.au’s ability to reach all Australians
REA also contracted Visual Domain to produce weekly social media content for their lifestyle Facebook page. Part of this regular content includes episodic series such as In My Place, and My Dream Home. The first My Dream Home reached nearly 600,000 people! Both In My Place and My Dream Home have developed a significant following online.
As a result of the success of Three Birds, realestate.com.au partnered with Bank West and contracted Visual Domain to produce yet another web series, titled: Unfinished Projects.
The partnership between Visual Domain and REA Group continues to grow – with Visual Domain producing multiple web series, regular social media videos and content for their blog articles. Visual Domain’s content has helped realestate.com.au rejuvenate their brand and become one of Australia’s biggest digital content creators.
‘Paul and Jarrad, thank you for being so accommodating to the client when they were present and making them feel so involved in the process. It’s going to make selling them a follow up series so much easier!” – Sammy, Group Sales Manager, REA NSW
‘Would just like to second that thanks! Really appreciate everyone’s time and dedication to this job.’ – Monique, Creative and Video Manager, REA